Monday, December 7, 2009

Who else but Rocky?!?

Apparently, a trip to Philly is not complete until you have seen the Rocky statue and tried to run up the steps of the Philly Art Museam, where Rocky ran up them in the movie(s). So,we treked over there. Here is Theron underneath a statue of who else...Rocky.
Yes, I even got in the spirit...reluctantly.
Here goes Theron as he races up the steps. I believe there were about 72 steps.

Not sure if you can see Theron, he is at the top of the steps. I think it is funny that the banner in the background says "Gorky" - which I thought for sure had to be the name of an artist or exhibit that was currently being displayed at the museam. However, Theron insisted that it said "Go Rky" or Go Rocky. I'm not sure about that one.... I ran up the steps as well, since I was there, I had to do it.
And that completes our trip to Philly. Glad to be back; can't wait for this last class I am in to be finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment