Sunday, November 15, 2009

Greentree Festival

Here is a quick look at our town's (Kirkwood) Greentree Festival, which is a big arts and crafts fair with fun stuff to do, lots of kettle corn, and an old time section where they have recreations of 1800s food, crafts, games, and reenactments. So of course, we went to the old time part. Here is a picture of James and Theron. James works with Theron and is a PO as well. He saved us by dog-sitting while we were at ASC. They both have the same look on their face (something to the effect of "why is this crazy girl taking our pictures at a craft fair?!")
Here is the "tree with cancer" Theron found at the park and insisted I take a picture of. I dare someone to try to find the tree...
A very proud looking Theron below. He was able to pick up the stilts and literally run around the craft fair. Before him, everyone was kind of looking at the stilts like "what do I do with these?" After Theron, little kids started to try to get on them and run with them (I wonder how many 'injuries' T is responsible for after we left that area and people tried to emmulate him?)

A fun photo of a Civil War reenactment (although not enacting anything here).





No comments:

Post a Comment