
Well Mona and I went to the bridal Expo in Columbia last weekend (I apologize for the delayed post). The first thing that caught my eye was the huge "Barbie" Hummer Limo right outside, i.e. a very hot pink limo with a pink and purple interior. Possibility for the bachelorette party...I think maybe.

We then went into the Expo and looked at all the vendors. Unfortunately there were not a ton of them there so we were able to get through the whole show in about two hours. Here, I am checking out one of the photographers that I liked. He had a sense of humor in a lot of his pictures, but could also do serious/traditional ones as well.
Although I did get to do my first cake tasting, I have to say the highlight of the show was being able to go into a money booth. As you can see below, I took it so seriously that I was a blur virtually the whole time. I've never had the chance to do anything like this before, and of course they would not let me have a chance to practice. Soooo, when they started it up, I realized that it was all blowing around and into my stomach area, so my ultimate strategy was to keep one hand against my stomach and use the other hand to grab as much as possible and throw it in the other hand. Needless
to say, it worked out pretty well. I caught $132 (too bad I didn't get that in cash!), which will go toward a discount for tuxes, so those boys better be glad I was goin' crazy in that booth. And just think, I have extremely small hands!Right after I got out of the booth, another lady went in and she was a bit "hefty" so she put her arms on her stomach as if she was cradling a baby and the money literally just flew into her arms. She didn't move the whole time! And I think she ended up getting at least double what I got. Fun times!
No comments:
Post a Comment