Thursday, September 10, 2009

on the road again

This Sunday Columbia is hosting its own wedding expo where there will be many vendors that are available in the Columbia-area. Jackpot! I thought I was literally going to have to steal a phone book to find businesses in the area. I will report with more info when I get it. So, I will be on the road again this weekend, but it should be a fun time!

Coming soon: pictures of Mona trying on the bridesmaid dresses and the runner-up so far.


In the meantime, getting ready for Halloween, below are our Halloween pics from last year. If you guys remember, we were traveling candy giver-outers and we think we might do that again this year. Hey, if the party doesn't come to you - you go to it!! Last year I was a gypsy and Theron was a boxer although the pics were taken to be spooky and not really as illustrations of what our costumes looked like. Fun times!






No comments:

Post a Comment